Apparel Design Partners offers entrepreneurs, inventors, designers, and established businesses a range of product development and prototype design services, whether you specialize in apparel or a sewn product.
Depending on “where you are” in the development process our range of services can help you get your product closer to completion. If you need coaching or consulting, pattern making or grading, or sample and prototyping services we can help you get your project off the ground.
If you are new to the product development process and would like to receive instruction to successfully create and launch your product, we suggest that you get on the email notification list for the next Product to Profit Online Workshop™. The next workshop will be open for registration in September 2016. Be sure to sign up for or newsletter to learn more about the course or visit www.producttoprofitworkshop.com.
Be sure to visit our Photo Gallery to view a small sampling of our finished projects which have included:
• Accessories: football receiver gloves, bags, hats, and scarves
• Tech Accessories: I-Pad, laptop cases, and tote bags
• Home and table top accessories: pillows, table runners, and aprons
• Pet products: pet beds, doggie coats, and collapsible doggie bowls
• Medical products: medical equipment bags, uniforms, scrubs
• Children’s & infant accessories; soft toys, baby booties and bibs
• Dress form “second skins” for retail display in Victoria’s Secret, Nike, Levi’s, and True Religion
• Innovative travel and airline products that have been marketed to Sky Mall
• Orthopedic kneepads and posture braces
• Hunting harnesses and hunting packs
• Back packs, hiking packs and hyrdation packs
• Men’s/Women’s western shirts, shooting vests, and jackets
• Men’s/Women’s sportswear, running apparel, and performance wear
• Girls 7-14 swimwear, cover-ups, sportswear, and separates
If we can help you develop and launch your sewn product idea send us message from the “Contact Us” page and we’ll reply quickly.