To engage us for product development and design services follow these steps:
- To get the process started go to our Contact Us page and fill out the contact form. We will reply via email within 24 hours.
- General information about you and your product idea will be requested. We will email you our New Client Form and request that you complete it and email it back to us.
- Most projects do not require an NDA or Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement. If your project requires an NDA we are happy to send you our NDA Form or we can sign yours.
- Upon receipt of your information we will conduct a “product evaluation” from the documentation that is forwarded to us in the form of descriptions, sketches, illustrations, samples, Word docs, PDF’s or photos.
- Additional forms such as our Terms of Business, Referrals and Manufacturing will then be emailed to you. Feel free to contact any of our business partners or current customers for a referral.
- We will arrange to speak with you to determine your priorities and how we can help you implement the necessary steps of product development.
- All projects are initiated with a written Project Estimate which will outline the scope of your project, a time frame for completion and fees for your approval usually within 48 hours.
- Upon your acceptance of the estimate a Product Development and Design Contract will then be issued to you for your signature and request for a deposit before work begins. Our Terms of Business outline deposits, payment structures and company policies.
NEXT STEPS and WHAT TO EXPECT:
Project Time Frame: Product development and design is an ongoing creative process that takes time and patience; each task must be done with precision and accuracy. It is normal to have revisions and changes in order to create your product so it is “production ready”. Product development can take anywhere from 8 weeks to 18 months or more depending on the complexity and the extent of your product line.
Data and Confidential Information: All product information gathered on your behalf becomes your property and can be presented in different formats; Word and Excel documents, PDF, rough illustrations, Technical illustrations, AI/Adobe Illustrator or downloaded on a flash drive. All patterns and samples become your property along with the CAD Digital pattern files and marker files which are emailed at the end of your project. Printed markers are also available upon request.
Production Sourcing and Management: During the course of the development process and upon completion we will arrange meetings with you to review the finished item. We can direct you to a reliable manufacturer for domestic or overseas production with the confidence that they will have all the necessary information to produce your item or we can help you manage production; quantities start at 250-500 units.
Our goal is to give you a professionally constructed product according to industry standards and have you as a happy customer. Your referrals and testimonials are always appreciated. You can read customer testimonials on our Success Stories page and view completed projects on our Photo Gallery.